I have big news, you guys!! But first, calm down, I’m not:
- Pregnant (don’t pretend you didn’t think it)
- The Power Ball Winner
- Cutting off all of my hair (oddly enough, this is everyone’s second favorite post-wedding question, close behind “are you pregnant yet?”)
- Finally finished with unpacking our apartment
While all of those things would, indeed, be exciting announcements, I think this one is still pretty great:
I stepped down from my job last Friday and am going full-time with Generation grannY! WHAT. I know. This is crazy.
Here is what you can expect:
- A brand new website design, which I’ll launch in February with the help of an amazing web developer
- New content 4-5 days a week (once the new site is up)
- An array of lifestyle, entertainment, and self-help-ish posts…so basically everything you’re already used to seeing!
- Videos and podcasts (eventually)
- Pretty pictures
- Freak outs (from me) about how crazy I am for forgoing a normal 9-5 life
- Elation about how amazing life is, because I get to do what I love (a constant battle with #6)
- Tons of prayer, Starbucks, and wine
I still have a few days left in my current position, as well as some preparations to complete before Generation grannY morphs into its bigger, badder self, but I wanted to let you all know what is to come! I am so lucky to have a husband who pushes me to take risks for my dreams and wants to support me in every sense of the word, as well as to have a readership that makes me believe in the good that can come (and already has) from this blog.
Thank you to every single one of you who reads Generation grannY. I hope that we can continue together in building this super fun community! I’ll be asking for your help in spreading the word once everything is in place, and I already know how kind and generous your reactions will be. That unquestionable confidence in your love and support– from friends, family, acquaintances, and “strangers”– gives this dream legs to stand on. I only hope that I can continue to write in a way that betters your lives– be it through laughter, introspection, or faith. Hopefully all three. 🙂
See you tomorrow for Round 2 of The Bachelor Recaps!